Wednesday, October 21, 2009

opps..

Publish Post

Our most recent family photo from this summer :D

Okay so Emily just called me out on it being about a year since I have put anything up on my blog. I just get so busy with school and life that I forget.. :( Everything is going pretty well for me though. I am back out a BYU and just doing the school thing again after being home working for the summer. Though I just found out today that I was lucky enough to catch a flu bug going around so that is making me pretty tired but it should be fine. I just thought I would touch base and give a little update. I will try to give a better update tomorrow.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hurray for Erin being back! Mom told me that you're not feeling well. I'm sorry. I wish I was there to make you soup and tuck you into your bed to help you feel better. I know I'm far away, but let me know if there is anything I can do to help.