Monday, October 20, 2008

The Quest


"THE QUEST"BYU FOOTBALL!
(Me Being Really Excited For The Game!!)

Okay so I just had to put up some Football pictures. I love getting to go to the games! Also we have really good seats. I actually get to sit on the 50 yard line in row 8. It is pretty nice to say the least. I sit right behind the BYU team so I not only get to watch the game I get to see the players. I believe I have the best of both worlds.. it is nice. It is finally getting cooler for the games which is really nice because it is a lot easier to sit through a game when you are not looking directly at the sun and sweating in the heat. Also I have this amazing hat that I now get to wear to the games :) haha I will have to post pictures of my hat soon!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

i used to love going to the games too, it was so fun! you look like you're having a blast! love you!

Emily said...

Wasn't "The Quest" last years theme? Oh yeah, that's because you haven't updated in a YEAR!