Monday, August 4, 2008

Good News !!

Good News!!

I actually get to come home over my short break :) I didn't think I would be able to make it back to Sturgis since the break is pretty short and traveling is expensive.. but thanks to my wonderful Mum and Dad I have a flight! I fly in on the 18th and am there for a little over a week :D I can't wait to see everyone and catch up on everything I have missed!

Classes are wrapping up now with Finals are all next week. I am pretty excited to have this term be over. I am really excited for my fall classes :) I had a wonderful summer term. I had some amazing teachers, classes, and not to mention my wonderful student ward. Things have gone pretty well for me out here so far.

I am off to class now but I just wanted to give you all a little update. Hope all is well :) I will SEE YOU SOON!

No comments: